Samsung Wireless Monochrome Printer SL-M2020
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Print
- Enjoy printing directly from your smartphone
- Enhance productivity with Fast Printing Speed
- Save time and effort with it’s simple and intuitive design
Brother HL-2270DW Compact Laser Printer with Wireless Networking and Duplex
- Prints up to 27ppm
- Built-in wireless and Ethernet network interfaces
- Automatic duplex printing for two-sided documents
- Adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray
- 32MB memory standard
DYMO LabelWriter 4XL Thermal Label Printer
- Includes DYMO Productivity Software. DYMO’s fastest and highest-capacity LabelWriter label printer also prints the widest variety of DYMO LabelWriter labels, including address, shipping, file folder, name badge, and media labels.
- Print postage and shipping labels right from your desktop and labels up to 4.16 inches wide. The printer’s 300 dpi resolution ensures precise barcodes and clear, legible text and graphics.
- Prints up to 129 labels per minute and has a capacity of up to 1050 labels per roll.
- It easily prints the 4- by 6-inch labels used by many online shipping services at 3.2 seconds per label, making it ideal for shipping departments and warehouses.
- Uses thermal print technology, so you never have to spend money on toner or ink cartridges. The only supplies you need are the labels themselves
DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo Thermal Label Printer
- Create and print up to 71 address, shipping, file folder and barcode labels, name badges and more per minute.
- Use included DYMO Stamps software to print USPS-approved postage directly from your desktop – without fees, contracts or monthly commitments.
- Prints on easy-peel, split-back D1 tape (1/4-, 3/8-, or 1/2-inch sizes). Thermal printing creates labels with no ink or toner.
- Connect to PC or Mac, and you’re ready to print labels right from Word, Excel, Outlook, QuickBooks and other programs.
- Works with Windows XP, Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 or Mac OS v10.4 or later; USB connected.